In 2024, Let's Have Adventures.
Are you and your Little Explorers wanting more adventure this year?
Look no further than our Adventure Challenge!
Every month there will be a new adventure idea.
This month's adventure challenge is to have a picnic.
When was the last time you had a picnic? I find picnic's are a great way to either explore outside or they can help change things up.
With these adventure challenges I want to you make it a big deal.
Mark it in your calendar and make it something you and your kids look forward to - like you would a movie night.
Some Picnic Ideas:
- An inside picnic with a movie. Sometimes, it can be too hot or too wet to be outside and some adventure might need to take place inside. You could even build a cubby to picnic in.
- Picnic dinner under the stars. This is just a fun and easy way to change up the norm and make it a little bit special. Add in some star gazing and I think you have a pretty magical adventure.
- Go for a hike and have a picnic. Explore some where new! Maybe even a little day trip somewhere.
- Beach Picnic. I know the sand can be annoying for a beach picnic but as a kid, we use to eat fish and chips at the beach and I thought it was the best. Add in hot chip sandwiches. Yum!
- Pretend picnic with their favourite toys. Some Explorers might be more on the Little side than others. This is a great option (and novelty) for them which im sure they would enjoyed.
- Invite friends and have a picnic playdate. Bonus points if there are older kids that can help entertain the younger kids, while you actually get to catch up with your friend, instead of chasing after kids.
Download Wallpaper Here.